teaser bild
Seite 1 von 12 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 56
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Redaktion MEDI-LEARN Avatar von Christian
    Hello…

… and welcome to the new MEDI-LEARN board. As quite obvious from the title on this board only discussions led in English are appreciated. On the one hand we would like to offer a platform to those medical students and young doctors who are not native German-speakers. On the other hand native Germans will be given the opportunity to improve their knowledge in the English language.

You are free and invited to discuss any topic you have in mind. Any burning question may be asked. However, there is only one condition: In English, please!

In order to raise the appetite for this new board and hopefully receive many replies we raffle the following textbooks as tokens of our gratitude:

- 3x Medical English (Thieme)

- 1x Kurzlehrbuch Chirurgie (Thieme)

- 1x Pädiatrie Nießen (Thieme)

- 1x Checkliste Innere Medizin (Thieme)

- 1x Innere Medizin Verstehen-Lernen-Anwenden (Thieme)

The raffle will be running until April 30, 2007. Each article on this board containing at least 100 letters will automatically enter the raffle, no matter if it’s the initial article or a reply)

Have fun with your new board and get started!

Your MEDI-LEARN team

PS: Pobody is nerfect ;o)

Christian Weier - MEDI-LEARN

Bayer auf Abwegen
    Semester:
    Assistenzarzt
    I would like to take the chance to say thank you for offering this new board, although I am not a native English speaker I hope, soon there will be many articles and discussions in progess.

Furthermore I have to recognize that 100 letters are pretty much, but so what. What about the numbers? Nevertheless, writing in English is very funny, even more fun than counting this foolish letters...

Platin Mitglied
    Zitat Zitat von Dr. Pschy
    I would like to take the chance to say thank you for offering this new board, although I am not a native English speaker I hope, soon there will be many articles and discussions in progess.
    And I am looking forward to a lot of funny spam-threads in English now. What about an award for the greatest spammer on board, Christian?

Jodelschnepfe Avatar von Hoppla-Daisy
    Semester:
    Damals in den Ardennen...
    By the way, what about censoring of vulgar English

The German vulgar is automatically eliminated ......

But, as Christian mentioned: you are allowed to write whatever you wish . And to be honest, it is vital to know rude words
    Es ist einfacher, ein Loch zu graben, als einen Turm zu bauen

Auch weiterhin gilt: "Krisen müssen draußen bleiben!"

Platin Mitglied
    Zitat Zitat von Hoppla-Daisy
    By the way, what about censoring of vulgar English
    Let's try it: fuck, shit...

To be continued .....

Seite 1 von 12 1234511 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook