teaser bild
Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345
Ergebnis 21 bis 23 von 23
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

TBSE performer Avatar von test
    Semester:
    Facharzt
    I especially recommend the Clinical Problem Solving series of NEJM, but unfortunately there isnt one in every issue.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever."

(Maria Mitchell / Mahatma Gandhi)

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Mod a.D. Avatar von Zoidberg
    Zitat Zitat von mr.burns
    Hi!

Could u post a link to the case of the week in New England Journal of Medicine? I just found something like a "image of the week". Or is this you`re talking about?

Thx so far

björn
    You need to have access to NEJM online, there is a case in almost every issue

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Patho aus Leidenschaft Avatar von Yersinia I.
    Semester:
    I love "Robbins Pathology", which isn't so much about pathology itself but about morphological findings in an very clinical context. It has lots of pictures (color) and is very understandable and systematic. It's so much better than all the German books, really.
    I went to the woods, to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to put to rout all that was not life, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
    (Henry David Thoreau)

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook