teaser bild
Seite 7 von 11 ErsteErste ... 34567891011 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 31 bis 35 von 53
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    lol, it was funny to read through your post, catgut My mom, grandpa and I almost missed our flight back to good old Germany as well =) We had decided to do a little more sightseeing the day we were flying out. Since no one really bothered to look at the tickets in advance and my mom usually knows everything, we were quite grateful when my grandpa asked to have a look at the plane tickets after we had gotten back from our sightseeing tour. He actually wanted to see for how many hours he could take a nap before we had to go to the airport=) So, we looked at the tickets and saw that we had only an hour left until our plane would depart Thanks to a good and fast taxi driver we made it to the airport in time

Stark für Ärzte - Stark für Euch. - Der Hartmannbund - [Klick hier!]
    Reformgenervt Avatar von Flauta
    Semester:
    angekommen
    Has anybody already been to Chicago, Ann Arbor, Cadillac, Iron Mountain or Port Huran and is willing to tell me something about????

How is climate in summer.....I checked the weather lists, but is the weather easy to support or not?
    For July, are warm clothes necessary?
    Die blaue Blume ist aber das, was jeder sucht, ohne es selbst zu wissen, nenne man es Gott, Ewigkeit oder Liebe. Ricarda Huch

Semester:
    angekommen
    Oh my God.........in a few days I will travel to the USA for the first time in my life.....time passed so fast.

I read a lot of Chicago an the GReat Lakes area and I hope that I will not be disappointed.
    Die blaue Blume ist aber das, was jeder sucht, ohne es selbst zu wissen, nenne man es Gott, Ewigkeit oder Liebe. Ricarda Huch

Fachschwamm Avatar von Meuli
    Semester:
    ganz tief im Meer
    Zitat Zitat von Flauta
    I read a lot of Chicago an the GReat Lakes area and I hope that I will not be disappointed.
    I should be surprised if you were
    Carol Hathaway: You're *a med student*?
    Abby Lockhart: What can I say? I crossed over to the Dark Side.

"Der Kerl hat mir keine Schokolade angeboten. Und selbst hat er auch keine gefuttert. Mit anderen Worten: Normal war der nicht!" (aus: TKKG 54: Alarm! Klößchen ist verschwunden)

Semester:
    angekommen
    Thank you!!!!!!!! the beaches look great.....I hope there will be some time for thinks like that.....but I hope it will not be too hot.
    And in the books is written, that criminaltiy is very high in Chicago.....I hope it's not worse than in South Africa

Seite 7 von 11 ErsteErste ... 34567891011 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook