Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 12
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    plz i need your help!! can i get your email plz ? thx

my email : [email protected]

Registrierter Benutzer
    Dear friends

I have a problem and it would be great if you help me to solve it!

What are the differences of Gastarzt & Assistantarzt in terms of duties, salaries, work permission after graduation and....

Is it possible to transform from a Gastarzt position to Assisstantarzt status?

I have heard that a Gastarzt is not allowed to work in Germany after graduation and he/she would not receive any salary during his/her training and the above-mentioned transfer is impossible. I have been accepted as a Gastarzt in Cardiology in a Hospital, but I'm worried a lot after hearing the above information from one of my friends.

Thanks for your helps!

Registrierter Benutzer
    hello doctor, thank you very much for all information, but i need little bit more help regarding to exact information how to start, actually i have completed my MD physician degree that is of 6 year course from belarus without 48 weeks internship. i am basically from india but i dont have registration from india as i completed it from belarus and dont wanted to get regsitered in india. now i want to come to germany and get admitted in neurosurgery training program because i want to be a neurosurgeon so could you please guide me what i need to do and whom i need to do, because i was looking for information through out a lot but didnt get proper information from any where but if you can help me it will be the biggest help for my future. you can mail me on my email address too its [email protected]. hope to see your mail soon

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello doc , Thanks for your information, it is really useful, these days , I am choosing the institute for Medical german and courses for approbation, Could you provide me more detailed information (pros and disadventiges) on mibeg Köln and VIA-institute? thanks very much ,my email [email protected]

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello Dr. I am from Lebanon and im looking for further training in germany. Im planning to make the first step as gastarzt but im finding it difficult to find someone who would take a gastarzt. How can you assist me on the matter? thank you

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook