teaser bild
Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 24
Forensuche

Thema: Good Morning!

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    Haha...you're funny (My english teacher tries to break us of the shortcuts desperately)

English is the reason I'll have to wait for being a student. But what shall I do. I'm a horrible english-speaker...

last night I dreamt i was pregnant but it wasnt a child but fat
    Ive an BMI of... nearly 16? ^^

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Banned
    Semester:
    IV
    @thread-starter:
    Dreaming in English? Nothing to worry about. When I finish one of my TV sessions in English (I prefer watching movies and TV shows in their native language), I sometimes have to remember to switch back to German ^^.

Nonetheless, after I have read this thread it occurs to me that even those being proficient in English are a bit reluctant to actually use it.

Since Ms. Daisy ;) initiated the idea of practicing English in written form, I propose to not let this thread die.

So pray tell me: how did cultivate your English?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    Even though I had English as an A level at school and passed the CAE, I never dreamt in English.
    Apart from that, most of my dreams just happen.. I know what is said and done but I'm not able to categorize the language.
    There is direct speech but not in terms of a real, existing linguistic idiom.
    I'm not sure if I illustrated this understandably

Registrierter Benutzer
    Well, I have already experienced something similiar to your dreams. Once upon a time at school (it seems to be soooooooooooo far away although I have just finished school this summer) I began to write in English while dealing with "Faust" during our German lessons.

Registrierter Benutzer
    hmm, I've got the feeling as though I saw you posting on team-andro, bb-freak.
    Am I right, or is it just that someone coincidentally had the same nick name?

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook