teaser bild
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 10
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Coxy-Baby:

1. That's what I thought, because German friends of mine got admitted without Physics from high school.

2. It is not at a local university, but high school exams (in Chemistry ++) that will be added to my Swedish high school diploma. So that's why I am wondering if they will count the "Wartesemester" from the date I last added subjects to my diploma.

3. I would like to study in Hamburg, Frankfurt or Berlin.

Agouti-lilac: Is there no way I can apply like the Germans? What if I marry and become a German citizen?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    stud.med. Avatar von Linda.1001
    Zitat Zitat von criss Beitrag anzeigen
    Agouti-lilac: Is there no way I can apply like the Germans? What if I marry and become a German citizen?
    Becoming a german citizen is not as easy as you think. It will take you more than 3 years.

By Becoming a german citizen you wont get the opportunity to apply as a german student, because you baccalaureate will be from a foreign country as well as far as I know.

Greetings

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied
    i thought as an eu-inhabitant he would be equal to germans???

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    EU citizens can apply just like German citizens so long as their school-leaving qualification is equal to the German "Abitur". The Swedish "Slutbetyg Gymnasieskolan" is generally considered equal. However, there are subject-specific minimum requirements. For medicine that would be a D in mathematics, a B in physics, a B in chemistry and a B in biology: http://www.anabin.de/scripts/SelectL...tAbschluss.asp

stud.med. Avatar von Linda.1001
    Oh yes, sure. I didnt notice he is from Sweden, sorry.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook