teaser bild
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 6 bis 9 von 9
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    @Inelein: Thanks for the phone number. Just like "Coxy-Baby" has written, I did ask practically the same question in german twice before in two different threads. But at that time nobody had answered. So, I hoped to find some foreigners like me here since this is an english thread. Anyway, someone has answered in one of the other threads and has helped me a lot.

@ Coxy-Baby: Danke für den ZVS-Online Link.

@ wildcoyote: I just went through everything I've written but really did'nt find anything that should have offended anybody. Still, I sincerely apologize if it has.

Thanks again for the infos,

Rita

Stark für Ärzte - Stark für Euch. - Der Hartmannbund - [Klick hier!]
    Jetzt auch mit Titel
    Semester:
    feddisch
    Unfortunately, it seems that no one here is able to help.
    Im refering to this sentence - we are able to help, in the case of a correct question

anyway, good luck with anything youve gonna do

Registrierter Benutzer
    As a nicht-EU Auslaender, I had a similar question as you had, and can give you some information.

Nicht EU Auslaender apply to the university directly - not through ZVS. Each university has different Auslaender Quota. For instance, Charite has 24 spots per semester reserved for nicht-EU Auslaender, although they told me that they will reduce the number considerably starting next semester.

Similarly, each university will select the students with their own criteria. I know that Hamburg has point system (if you can proof good German ## points, if you have visited Studienkolleague, ## points etc.) Charite select students purely with their Abinotes (they don't even ask for Lebenslauf, so professional experience, publication etc don't count at all).

In sum, you have to contact individual universities directly and ask for their quota, selection criteria etc. I have simply called relevant offices, and they will normally give you answers to these questions you had.

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von leofgyth77
    Semester:
    1. klinisches
    hey,
    the university of erlangen-nürnberg always has a lot students without eu-citizenship.
    Auch ein Schritt zurück ist oft ein Schritt zum Ziel.

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook