Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 17
Forensuche

Thema: USMLE2

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    Anyone else out there studying for the USMLE2? I did a forum search, but most of the threads were older. I am attempting to study for both the HEX and the USMLE 2, synergy right? Hahahahaha
    CPR for the soul?
    Class of 2010!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Yeah, right here! Got 3 weeks left and UWorld is driving me crazy with all those weirdo questions on opportunistic infections in AIDS patients and strange neurologic syndromes...
    I'll take the HEX next year though. Do you use German or English books? Or both?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    Nice!
    Well I'm taking the HEX in the fall, so I mostly study in German and then do UW questions in English at night... I had read FA during my last tertial and I plan on taking a week off just to study in English at the end (I haven't made my appointment yet).
    I am so frustrated! The questions are so different! I get like 35-60%, which is really demovitating...
    have you taken any NMBEs? How are you studying?
    Class of 2010!

Registrierter Benutzer
    I used mostly Uworld and Crush Step 2 (and annotated it with stuff from Uworld...otherwise that book is almost worthless). I've completed 100% of Uworld and I am now going through my marked/wrong questions.
    Don't worry about the low percentages, especially in the beginning As long as you learn something from each question, you will get better towards the end I think. At least that's the way I ended up in the low 70s during my last blocks.
    I don't plan on taking any NBME's...I took one for step 1 but didn't think it was worth that much money so I'll skip those this time

board certified
    Trying to take it during the 2nd Tertial (PJ starts Aug. 23rd). So far I went through Crush Step 2 once. I'm aiming for a score above 240, have to improve after 95 on Step 1...

BlondBondGirl: You're an US citizen, right? What are your plans for the future? Where did you rotate?

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook