Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 17
Forensuche

Thema: USMLE2

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    @Blink- I took an NMBE at the beginning and wanted to take one before scheduling to see how much time I need and chart my progress... it's good to hear that % can get better ;)

@GOMER- yes, I'm American. I plan on staying in Germany for residency- just want to pass USMLE 2. I've done rotations all over, I'll probably head for NYC or the DC area if/when we ever move back to the States. What are your plans?

Good luck guys! and keep me posted on your progress!
    Class of 2010!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Banned
    Semester:
    IV
    If I may ask: why do you do this?
    Are you planning to remain in the United States?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    I'm done...yeeey
    Now waiting for my score to be released...I hate those three weeks ;)
    But it's definitely doable! Thought it was not as crazy as step I, there were a lot of easy ones compared to Uworld. But prepare for reading a lot of long questions and filtering the important stuff from all the crap, I thought that was really anoying especially during the last two hours when I got tired...
    Anyways, good luck to you guys!

board certified
    Lucky you, I wish I were already at that point...

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von BlondBondGirl
    Semester:
    Ärztin!
    Lucky guy!
    Man, I wish I were done too... Is it really easier than Step I? I'm so frustrated because my UW scores are only getting a little better...

Anyway, congrats!
    Class of 2010!

Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook