teaser bild
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello,

I hope this is the right section. I have a friend in Georgia (not the US State but the one next to Russia), who postgraduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He is currently doctor in residency, a Cardiologyst.

My friend wants to work in Germany. We have already gathered some information concerning application, about the Approbation, berufserlaubnis etc.

Now his problem is that he needs an "OK", before he starts studying the German language. Is there any possibility to get a Job and then, simultaneously, study german language and work? Maybe there is a british or american hospital in Germany (since he speaks English fluently)?

What would you recommend? How to apply?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Hello,

As a non-EU citizen your friend needs a temporary licence ("Berufserlaubnis") to work as a physician. Finding a "British or American hospital in Germany" doesn't bypass that necessity. However, the licence is only granted to applicants with a sufficient knowledge of German (level B2 CEFR).

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook