teaser bild
Seite 5 von 8 ErsteErste 12345678 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 25 von 37
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von Evil Beitrag anzeigen
    So you are not bound to any special location? I'd say it's a matter of taste... do you prefer hills and mountains? Or lowlands? The sea? Do you like urban regions or rather countryside with a rich history?
    Of course some regions have disadvantages (e.g. high rate of unemployment, funny dialect, ...) but in general you can find a fine location anywhere.
    Nein. I like both hills and mountains and lowlands but I'm not a fan of sea. Also,I prefer countryside.
    However,as you mentioned,there are some other important factors too.

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    [Voraussetzung zum Erwerb der Bezeichnung:
    24 Monate Weiterbildung in einem Gebiet der unmittelbaren
    Patientenversorgung bei einem Weiterbilder gemäß § 5 Abs. 1
    Satz 2.
    ]

Can somebody tell me what exactly the above statement means? Is this what you meant WackenDoc?
    So you start a Weiterbildung and after 2 years you can leave it and begin your desired Zusatzweiterbildung?!
    Is it possible?! Shouldn't you continue the Weiterbildung and get the board certification?!
    I'm confused.Please help

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von WackenDoc
    Semester:
    Bauschamane
    GP ist a Facharzt in Germany (at least 5 years of Weiterbildung).

And yes- the quote means, that you need at least 24 of Weiterbildung- after that time you can continue to go for your Facharzt oder you do your Zusatzweiterbildung first and continue for the Facharzt later.

In Germany you can stop your Weiterbildungszeit in one specialty any time you like and change to a different specialty oder presume training in the same specialty later.
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man.
    Hamlet, Act I, Scene 3

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    Did you complete your medical studies in the EU? If not, the whole procedure gets even more complicated.
    Also, in some countries (including Germany) a GP is required to have had several years of post-graduate training. Is that the case here too? If yes, did the training take place within the EU? That would make things much easier of course.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von WackenDoc Beitrag anzeigen
    GP ist a Facharzt in Germany (at least 5 years of Weiterbildung).

And yes- the quote means, that you need at least 24 of Weiterbildung- after that time you can continue to go for your Facharzt oder you do your Zusatzweiterbildung first and continue for the Facharzt later.

In Germany you can stop your Weiterbildungszeit in one specialty any time you like and change to a different specialty oder presume training in the same specialty later.
    Vielen Dank WackenDoc. You also said that one can't get certified in a Zusatzweiterbildung course if he/she doesn't finish the uncompleted Weiterbildung. Right? So,at last one should become a Facharzt to be able to work in the area of his/her desired Zusatsweiterbildung. This reminds me of an idiom : "It's as broad as it is long."

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook