teaser bild
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hi guys,
    I am just about to finish my MBBS in the UK. However, I wish to work in Germany. I speak German fluently. Will they accept me as Assistenzarzt directly or do I have to sit additional courses to my MBBS gets recognizsed in Germany?? Shall I finish my foundation year one first or apply directly for a postion as Assistenzarzt? Could you please clarify?

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    According to directive 2005/36/EC, you need a primary medical qualification and a certificate of experience. The latter apparently is only issued after successful completion of F1, while your MBBS should qualify as PMQ.

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Ich habe MBBS aus Pakistan getan und jetzt ich tue Praktikum für ein Jahr im Krankenhaus. Nach dem Abschluss meines Praktikums bekomme ich Spezialisierung Aufenthaltsgenehmigung für Innere Medizin in Deutschland? Wie kann ich überprüfen, ob MBBS aus Pakistan in Deutschland oder nicht erkannt wird. Was ist das Verfahren zur Approbation zu erhalten

I have done MBBS from Pakistan and now i am doing Internship for one year in hospital. After the completion of my internship can i get specialization residency in Internal Medicine in Germany ? how can i verify if MBBS from Pakistan is recognized in Germany or not. What is the procedure to get Approbation?

Please help me , I will learn german Language Level B2 for that too

Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von SuperSonic
    You need to contact the Approbationsbehörde of the Bundesland you wish to work in.
    For Nordrhein-Westfalen e.g. that would be the Bezirksregierung Düsseldorf: http://www.brd.nrw.de/gesundheit_soz...icht-EU__.html

Registrierter Benutzer
    Thank you so much Superstonic for your kind and nice info

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook