teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 7
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer
    Hello everyone!

I'm an Ausländer, currently studying the german language in Düsseldorf (in 3 months finish the C1 level). I was wondering, if there is anyone here in this forum, who is also thinking about applying to Medical School (especially here in Düsseldorf, in Winter 2015).

Thanks a lot, for those who can answer and share thoughts!

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied Avatar von PrinzessinAmygdala
    Semester:
    1. WBJ
    Do you mean Heinrich Heine University? That's probably my second option next year.

(By the word "medical school" I thought of a private school like Oldenburg medical school. That's how we use that word in Germany Just by the way.)

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Göttingen Registrierter Benutzer
    Semester:
    5. WBJ
    Medical school is the correct translation, PrinzessinAmygdala.

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    5. WBJ Psychiatrie
    Wen interessiert es schon wie der Begriff medical school in Deutschland verwendet wird? Medical school bedeutet medizinische Fakultät, fertig

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von PrinzessinAmygdala Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you mean Heinrich Heine University? That's probably my second option next year.

(By the word "medical school" I thought of a private school like Oldenburg medical school. That's how we use that word in Germany Just by the way.)
    PrinzessinAmygdala , thank you very much for your quick response. Yes, I meant die Heinrich Heine Universität. When possible, I would like to exchange more details with you, since you have mentioned that its your second option - so most likely you have a first option too haha which we can discuss about, if you can of course. By a private message maybe?

Thank you very much!
    Lots of thanks to all those who answered.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook