Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 11
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Spezialeinheit! Avatar von konstantin
    Semester:
    finito
    Zitat Zitat von shreypete Beitrag anzeigen
    And if one wants to get into a decent to good hospital as a foreigner, what must he/she do to get in?
    Learn german and apply. Yes! -- it is that simple.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

hershey
    Oh yes, jetzt lerne ich schon. I'm only at B1 level so I want to get to C1 level before I can start applying. Of course I'm trying to go to the US as that's my first choice but Germany will be the next choice.

Platin-Mitglied Avatar von LasseReinböng
    Semester:
    5+ WBJ.
    Zitat Zitat von konstantin Beitrag anzeigen
    Learn german and apply. Yes! -- it is that simple.
    I'll second that. Also, in case of general surgery, you don't necessarily need to resort to provincial hospitals as a foreigner. Larger cities are definitely possible
    Dark humor is like food - not everyone get's it (Joseph Stalin)

hershey
    Zitat Zitat von LasseReinböng Beitrag anzeigen
    I'll second that. Also, in case of general surgery, you don't necessarily need to resort to provincial hospitals as a foreigner. Larger cities are definitely possible
    And if I may ask, what is the quality of provincial hospitals in general? Do they have all the technology like the bigger hospitals in cities or towns do? I heard once that the is a huge variance in the quality (equipment, mentors, training time, exposure to fewer cases etc).

Platin-Mitglied Avatar von LasseReinböng
    Semester:
    5+ WBJ.
    Zitat Zitat von shreypete Beitrag anzeigen
    And if I may ask, what is the quality of provincial hospitals in general? Do they have all the technology like the bigger hospitals in cities or towns do? I heard once that the is a huge variance in the quality (equipment, mentors, training time, exposure to fewer cases etc).
    You can certainly get a good medical education in rural areas / smaller hospitals. You should also know that many physicians in Germany switch jobs during residency, so you can always try to apply for a job at a larger hospital with some experience under your belt.
    Dark humor is like food - not everyone get's it (Joseph Stalin)

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook