Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 6 bis 10 von 27
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Registrierter Benutzer

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

[QUOTE=AlexLeo;2027632]I'm sorry, but my knowledge of German is still very little, I read the post below, but I didn't understand it so much, I got quite confused. I know that there is the psychiatrie Jahr in neurologie route and viceversa. But I'm interested in doing both since I like both the subjects, and I'm still unentschieden between them since there are some things I like from each. Vielen Danke

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    I'm sorry, but my knowledge of German is still very little, I read the post below, but I didn't understand it so much, I got quite confused. I know that there is the psychiatrie Jahr in neurologie route and viceversa. But I'm interested in doing both since I like both the subjects, and I'm still unentschieden between them since there are some things I like from each. Vielen Danke

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    5. WBJ Psychiatrie
    Weiterbildungsordnung. The PGME regulations, which vary by Landesärztekammer. Since you need one year of psychiatry for specialty training in neurology, and vice versa, the total duration is eight years. That's true in Hesse at least. As written above, I'm not sure if there is any clinical value added though - but then again, I'm just a medical student

Diffeldoffel Avatar von tarumo
    In a nutshell- first, finish the resident training in your preferred specialty, then think about a second residency. At this time, your language skills should be sufficient to understand postings like the one above. German healtcare system does not offer any substancial benefits for top performers or above-average skills. This may change if you opt for another country later on, of course.
    You may also check some sources like international medical student boards and similar. IMHO most of the members there (at least from first-world countries) have very good argument against residency in Germany- try to explain there you want to do it twice
    "An allem Unfug, der geschieht, sind nicht nur diejenigen schuld, die ihn begehen, sondern auch die, die ihn nicht verhindern"
    Erich Kästner, "Das fliegende Klassenzimmer"

Registrierter Benutzer

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

Thank you everyone for your kind answers. I'm still in medical school (4th year), I know I have to improve my knowledge of German first, but I'm very interested for many reasons, first of all the possibility of doing research during the residency (the doktorarbeit, if i'm not wrong). I don't care so much about the salary if I can do what I like, since my interest is basically in neuroscience. Clinically, I can't choose between MS and neuromuscular diseases from neurology, and personality disorder, autism and substance abuse from psychiatry, I'm really interested in both. From neurology I like procedures, but I find extremely boring stroke and dementia, from psychiatry I dislike the lack of "doctoriness" and the absence of any procedure. Doing both would be great for me and another reasons to continue my study of German and trying to move there.

Seite 2 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook