Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Post-M3

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

The Doktorarbeit ist most often done already during studies as in residency time is lacking unless you have a position that allows you to spend enough time on it. It is not an automatic part of the residency.
    "Dum spiro, spero"
    Cicero

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Registrierter Benutzer
    Thank you Jana, from your point of view, how many are the possibilities of doing research during residency (in neurology or psychiatry) if one strongly wants that? Danke

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    Post-M3
    With this I cannot help you, maybe others know it better
    "Dum spiro, spero"
    Cicero

Diamanten Mitglied
    Semester:
    5. WBJ Psychiatrie
    If you want neurology without dementia and stroke, what about pediatric neurology?

Any research you want to do as a resident is usually above and beyond your paid position - i.e. you have to do it on your own time. Many residents find it difficult to find time to finish their Doktorarbeit - but some eventually succeed.

Registrierter Benutzer

- Anzeige -

Interesse an einer Werbeanzeige hier?
    mehr Infos unter www.medi-a-center.de

Thank you Davo Sometimes I consider pediatric neurology, but maybe is too narrow for me. I would rather prefer spend my time helping kids with autism, or a group of drug addicted, or psychorehab of people in jail. Are psychiatrists in Germany involved in those topics? The fact is that I do like also some neurological disease, and the procedures. For this reason I thought that the doppelFA would be the perfect solution for me, but it doesn't seem very häufig.

Seite 3 von 6 ErsteErste 123456 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook