teaser bild
Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 8
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Platin-Mitglied Avatar von LasseReinböng
    Semester:
    5+ WBJ.
    there is good news for you ! Just read on...

Can you read this?

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmab! rigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Stark für Ärzte - Stark für Euch. - Der Hartmannbund - [Klick hier!]
    docmoechtegern
    Zitat Zitat von LasseReinböng
    there is good news for you ! Just read on...

Can you read this?

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmab! rigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Oh, that's quite funny.

Hi Lasse, I found it quite easy to read and understand your posting. Only the first sentence took me a little bit more time to read but the rest was as quickly to read as any normal text.

Platin-Mitglied Avatar von LasseReinböng
    Semester:
    5+ WBJ.
    To make it clear, I'm not the author of this little paragraph...I just somehow stumbled upon it this morning on my voyage through the depths of the web.

docmoechtegern
    Yeah - indeed it's quite easy to find this text in the depth of the www.

Zitat Zitat von google
    Ergebnisse 1 - 10 von ungefähr 394.000 für " cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg". (0,69 Sekunden)

Edit:

Zitat Zitat von google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 396,000 for "cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg". (0.40 seconds)
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&a...i=&safe=images
    Geändert von docmoechtegern (03.10.2008 um 15:03 Uhr)

Registrierter Troll Avatar von Pauker
    This is a very interesting phenomenon and probably also the principle of optical illusions. You see what you expect to see. The picture is uncomplete or deficient but your mind 'knows' how it actually should look. (Or look like?)
    Your mind completes the things you see according the experiences you've made in the course of your life.

As a teacher you often have problems due to this phenomenon while your are correcting exams.
    On the one hand you sometimes overlook faults because your mind expects a correct answer. On the other hand you suddenly mark a correct answer as a mistake after having read a certain mistake in lots of exams because your mind has got used to this mistake and now is expacting it in all exams you are just reading.
    Geändert von Pauker (04.10.2008 um 11:17 Uhr)
    Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, lebt sich's völlig ungeniert.

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook