teaser bild
Seite 4 von 11 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 20 von 53
Forensuche

Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema

Auf dem Weg zurück... Avatar von McBeal
    Semester:
    Fertig!!!
    When I was a pupil, I went to Malta for a language course for three weeks between class 10 and 11. Unfortunately, the course was a little bit too easy: not bad, but the grammar and vocabulary we were taught was more for beginners. Although I did not learn much at the English school there, my English improved by talking to the Maltese people in the streets, the shops and in my guest family. I did not like Malta so much, because I thought it was too hot to stay there for three weeks and there are only three sandy beaches.
    After class 12 I went to another language course in Dublin. This was very great! I loved the Irish climate (not too hot ), the Irish people, the houses, the city, the countryside...
    In the summer after my school exam, my boyfriend and I spent two weeks in England. The first nine days we lived in a very nice B&B in Porthtowan, Cornwall and the last five nice we spent in Sevenoaks near London and went to London twice or three times. I also liked Cornwall's countryside very much and there was also a beach in Porthtowan. I also like London, but I do not want to spend there more than a few days a year - too big and too crowded!
    Last but not least I spent a month on the Isle of man last summer, where I did a traning in Paediatrics at Noble's Hospital. This was really great, because I did not feel like a tourist, but as a normal working member of the society and I got too know people from many different countries, because there was no British doctor in my ward.
    I enjoyed all my trips to English speaking countries and I hope to go to Ireland again soon!

Ally

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Banned Avatar von Sackbauer
    Semester:
    Senior-Hausmeister
    It's called "have you ever been TO the UK"....

MEDIsteps - Verringert Bürokratie deiner ärztlichen Weiterbildung - [Klick hier]
    Küstenretter Avatar von hypnotel
    Semester:
    ...for sure, Sir! But please have mercy, for our little threadstarter
    Zitat Zitat von Diddy
    Ps: Sorry for my bad english
    voluntarily gave proof to the fact that
    Zitat Zitat von board announcement
    nobody's perfect
    /ot
    Zitat Zitat von Lars
    Manchmal muss man die Schubkarre halt tragen.

immer nett lächeln Avatar von LaTraviata
    Semester:
    HexHex
    I've spent two summers in Brighton, England in a summer school. It was a real great time there, and London's nearby. I've visited many museums and - as ordinarily for a modern woman - I've spent a lot of time in these great stores and fancy milinerys.

Once in my lifetime, I've been to Canada. We've rent a car an went from Toronto to the Northeast of this amazing country - Newfoundland. The journey through this beautiful landscape in a car from avis (I believe, that before us the car was driven by an indian family, which celebrated curry-parties inside the smell of curry was unbeatable!!! ), was one of the greatest experiences I've made till this day!

Also one time I've been to Capetown, South Africa, to stay for vacation at my uncle's house - I regret to say, nowadays he lives nearby Kuala Lumpur (also great place, but South Africa would be perfect spot to be in 2010, during the world championship of soccer ).

I forgot about malta, but I've made nearly the same experience like Ally - did you travel also with EF ? The location was ugly, most of the teachers in school really nice, but the level was dumbed down that much, that pupils at the age of ten could manage it asleep...
    “Pour ce qui est de l'avenir, il ne s'agit pas de le prévoir, mais de le rendre possible.”
    Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Pipipiratin Avatar von Doctöse
    Semester:
    PJ
    Once upon a time there was a mighty MOD who was able to change a topic's title....

On topic:
    I've been to Ireland and Great Britain for several times. I'd say, concerning Ireland, Cork is one of my favourite places there. I really love good old Eire and I'm glad I got the opportunity to explore nearly every county and all of the "bigger" cities (one should know that the Irish refer to a city of 30 000 inhabitants as "big", no, even "biiiiiiiig" ).
    My favourite cities in GB are.....what a surprise........London and (yes, this might be odd now) Newcastle upon Tyne. The latter is the place where Sting was born and fell in love with music
    Gelassenheit ist eine anmutige Form des Selbstbewusstseins
    (Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)

I carry the sun in a golden cup...

Vielleicht sei der glücklichste Mensch einer,
    der in eine schier unlösbare Aufgabe verwickelt ist,
    deren Lösung ihm nicht einen Augenblick unmöglich erscheint

Seite 4 von 11 ErsteErste 12345678 ... LetzteLetzte

MEDI-LEARN bei Facebook